Responsible Vendors, Inc provides live classroom style training as well as online courses to teach the responsible service of beverage alcohol!
We provide the following services to our LIVE TRAINING clients:
* Responsible Vendor Initial Alcohol New Hire Course – we teach the laws and liabilities about serving and selling alcohol and working in a place where alcohol is served, sold and/or consumed. We cover the laws and liabilities regarding beverage alcohol service to underage patrons, habitual drunkards and intoxicated customers, illegal drug activity on the premises and the sale of tobacco products. We also teach techniques and policies for avoiding the above. This course is available as a live or online course.
* Ongoing Alcohol New Hire training for new hires offered at convenient times and locations. Extra new hire meetings may be provided on site for an additional fee.
* Simplified training process by communicating when and where training sessions are to take place, who needs to go and afterwards, who in fact attended.
* Maintaining records of those who have been trained.
* A certificate for the establishment indicating completion of Responsible Vendor initial training and participation in an ongoing program which should be framed and displayed at the point of entry to the establishment.
* Notification to the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco that the establishment is in a Responsible Vendor Program and introducing ourselves as the Agent of Record.
* Signs required by law which must be displayed as well as directions for where to display them; signs indicate both age and I.D. checking requirements as well as the ramifications of drug activity. Tobacco signs are provided for tobacco permit holders as well.
* If law enforcement visits you, please notify us right away. The Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco will leave a record of visit which we will ask you to send to us immediately.
* In the event that an administrative case is brought against the establishment, we’ll provide records and testify to the training that was provided.
* We ask that you provide us with a manager who is responsible for seeing that staff attends training and that our calls are returned promptly in order to schedule these training sessions.